Foragecast Episode 13 - The Future of Forage Research - Alfalfa Panel
Host: Emily Meccage
Join our host Dr. Emily Meccage with four highly regarded agronomists and forage specialists with close to a combined 200 years of forage experience:
- Dr. Dan Undersander - Professor Emeritus, University of Wisconsin
- Dr.Glenn Shewmaker- Professor Emeritus, University of Idaho
- Mylen Bohle, Associate Professor, Oregon State University
- Dr. Steve Fransen, Professor at Washington State University
In this episode we answer the questions:
- What has improved in alfalfa?
- What has you most excited about the future?
- what is your best piece of advice for someone early in their career
Learn more about the past and the future of alfalfa with this team!
Due to factors outside of Forage Genetics International’s (FGI) control, such as weather, crop production patterns, and other factors, results to be obtained, including but not limited to yields or financial performance, cannot be predicted or guaranteed by FGI. Results are based upon FGI controlled tests and field trials and public trials. Results may vary.