The Future of Forage is Foreseeable
Between our cutting-edge technologies, proven results, and industry-leading expertise, we’re able to deliver high quality products for every grower out there.
Delivering Industry-Changing Trait Technologies
The only alfalfa trait provider in the industry, developing the Roundup Ready and HarvXtra alfalfa traits.
HarvXtra® Alfalfa with Roundup Ready® Technology
This is the first genetically engineered alfalfa trait of it’s kind on the market, maximizing quality by reducing the amount of lignin in the plant. This technology helps support:
- Maintain a normal harvest schedule and achieve higher quality
- Delay harvest up to 10 days for higher yield potential without sacrificing quality
Roundup Ready® Alfalfa
This is unsurpassed weed control, providing exceptional crop safety and helping farmers grow higher-quality alfalfa.
- Excellent crop safety
- Increased high-quality yield opportunity
- Easier crop management
- Higher percentage of pure alfalfa in hay
UltraCutTM Alfalfa Disease Package
This is a disease package that helps you grow a healthy alfalfa crop, protecting against evolving Anthracnose and Aphanomyces strains.
- Unmatched seedling disease resistance
- Healthier stands and more yield potential
- Improved agronomic performance
Continued Advancements in Conventional Alfalfa
We produce alfalfa that delivers top-notch results for growers.
Nematode-resistant alfalfa protects yield and stand life, especially for growers in the western United States and the Central Plains, where pressure is high. Many of our alfalfa varieties now carry a unique resistance package to a wide nematode complex, based on:
- 20 years of research
- Extremely challenging testing environments
- Rigorous screening and evaluation
Salt-tolerant alfalfa reduces plant stress and increases crop production for growers who face the twin problems of high soil salinity and low rainfall. We are developing new varieties set apart by:
- Tolerance to multiple stresses common in saline soils
- Our unique multi-step breeding methods